Tuesday 21 October 2014

"Danger Zone"

What? Where? Who? How? What's all this about DANGER? Well... living in within any close range of me can be a little bit... risky... ;)

To start off with... there's Querida Jaunita... To me she's great... But other people... well they think that I need to have someone walking (ok running!) in front of me ringing a hand bell (or something like that!)...Similar to what happened when motor cars were first used on British roads... OK they didn't move very fast by today's standards.. in fact they went at something approaching 2 miles an hour... but to a population who up to then had only walked, used pedal cycles, or horses/horse drawn carriages... they were something to be warned of!  So... someone walked in front of them... ringing a hand bell.  Hmmm... I wonder if the Mobot has any time on his hands? 

Then there's the after hair-wash turban-making ritual. Hey... I don't have long hair any more... sob... so it's my only chance to do the Clairol "Because You're Worth It"... head tossing thing... Just don't get anywhere within 3 meters of me whilst I'm doing it... or your get  slapped on the head with a towel! (Adriana can vouch for this!) 

Hey... who said life has to be boring? 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment