Tuesday 21 October 2014

California Dreamin'....

All the leaves are brown and the sky is gray.
I've been for a walk on a winter's day.
I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A.;
California dreamin' on such a winter's day.

 
 Crazy weather.... Wind and driving rain... then sunshine again! Arrrgh! 

Don't think that the UK is quite at the "all the leaves are brown" stage yet... well not here at least! But... it sure was windy when Adriana and I at last ventured out when the rain had stopped (to get batteries... otherwise the door chime that I use to alert her to the fact that I need help.. when my "singing" is either sung out (every note would be a "bum" note!) or would be ineffective... was being ahem... temperamental...)... and dreaming of  being somewhere else... seems a good idea! Not sure about California though...Hmmm... Where else is warm and sunny at the end of October?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment