Saturday 26 April 2014

The Postman Always Knocks Twice...

My oh my has it been a BUSY day... and only just started the afternoon... so I guess you could say a BUSY morning! The doorbell has just not stopped ringing... or so it seems... and mostly because the postman (or postmen... Royal Mail... Parcel Force... and other carriers) have needed to deliver a parcel and haven't figured out that I have a parcel hatch (a little device with two doors - one outside one inside (which I can bolt for security... but I mostly don't bother... ) through which most parcels/stiff letters too big/bulky for the letter slot can be put. And oooh do I love getting parcels :D  Trying to guess from who sent them what's inside.... Ok most don't look anything special.... regular board or padded envelope or brown paper wrapped.... But one came earlier this week that was wrapped in SILVER paper.... I guess you could call that one an "unbirthday" present :D

No comments:

Post a Comment